Have a happy, healthy winter with Kinetik Wellbeing
Our aim at Kinetik Wellbeing is to give our customers the tools to manage, monitor and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Today we are launching our Winter Wellbeing Guide and over the next 4 weeks (which are always a struggle!) we will be bringing you advice, tips and ideas on how to keep you and your family feeling fit and healthy during these long winter months.
The Kinetik Winter Wellbeing Guide is about helping you to feel good this winter, We will feature:
- Tips on maintaining healthy blood pressure and what your blood pressure numbers mean
- How to beat the January Blues
- Advice on sticking to your New Year Resolutions to get fit and manage your weight
- Ways to combat winter bugs and how to stay healthy
- Avoiding injury and treating aches and pains
At Kinetik, we believe in managing health through technology and our range of devices can help you to monitor, manage and maintain a healthy lifestyle for you and your whole family. Our range of devices includes blood pressure monitors, health and fitness trackers, pain and allergy relievers and thermometers – and our January sale means you can save 15% on all products and accessories until the end of the month.
We hope our Winter Wellbeing Guide can help you enjoy a happy, healthy start to 2018 – and the rest of the year too!