Payment and Delivery
22/05/20: Delivery Updates following the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak:
All orders are now being delivered within a maximum of 3 workings days and for items on back order, these will be delivered within 3 working days following the stated dispatch date. Thank you for your patience during the last few months and we look forward to helping you continue to Be Well, Stay Well.
02/05/20: Delivery Updates following the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak:
Although the level of orders is still very high we’ve all adapted to this new norm and are pleased to say we are now able to deliver your orders within 3-5 working days.
17/04/20: Delivery Updates following the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak:
Our delivery partner Parcel Force have made a number of changes to their services inline with preventative guidance from Public Health England (PHE). In order to comply with social distancing policies you will no longer be required to sign for your delivery and instead the driver will log the first and last name of the person accepting the item, put ‘XP1’ in the signature field, and the geolocation of the delivery will be recorded. You will receive an email from us to confirm your order is on its way and due to changes in tracking processes by Parcel Force, Kinetik Wellbeing are not liable for the delivery of your order.
09/04/20: Delivery Updates following the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak:
Our warehouse teams have been working around the clock and we are now expecting all orders to be delivered within a maximum of 5 days. Thank you for your continued support and patience, we expect to be back to normal delivery timeframes in the coming days.
31/3/20: Delivery Updates following the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak:
Our reduced capacity warehouse team have done a great job at catching up on all the orders and you can expect your delivery within a maximum of 7 days, unless there is specific dispatch date stated on our website.
In response to increased supplier costs, and to speed up our delivery process we are currently receiving products from our overseas partners via air freight, this means unfortunately our delivery charges are higher than prior to the COVID-19 outbreak.
For additional information please check the Coronavirus section of our FAQ page.
23/3/20: Delivery Updates following the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak:
Our team have been flooded with over a years’ worth of website orders in just over a week. We have been working hard on making sure we get these processed and dispatched as quickly as our infrastructure can handle. Here are some updates:
- If you have order number / Paypal receipt when you checked out – we have your order.
- Our warehouse team are also needing to follow government guidelines on safe working practises, so processing due to the volume and these new processes are taking longer than normal.
We will be sending order confirmation / completed emails out to customers as soon as their order is dispatched. We use Parcel Force 24, and where possible we will share the tracking number for your order.
Payments are accepted via Paymentsense Direct using a credit or debit cards and through PayPal, We do not accept postal orders, cheques or cash for the sale of goods. Kinetik Wellbeing accepts all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. Orders are processed once payment has been successfully received.
Orders are processed Monday – Friday, any orders received on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day.
If the value of your order is over £30, and you select ‘Free Next Day Delivery’ option, your order will arrive free of charge the next working day – this is subject to the order being placed before 1pm. If ordered after 1pm, postage is still free but your order will arrive the following working day.
If the value of your order is below £30, you will pay £2.95 for next working day delivery – this is subject to the order being placed before 1pm. If ordered after 1pm your order will arrive the following working day.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Kinetik Medical Devices Ltd is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within four working days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail and ParcelForce services. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however Kinetik Medical Devices Ltd cannot accept any liability for any delayed or lost deliveries. Please note: Quoted delivery times do not include weekends or holidays.
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- Note: We cannot ship to a non-permanent address such as a hotel or conference centre or to freight forwarding companies.