Kinetik Medical Devices Ltd are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. You can be assured that the information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please return and review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in the newsletter sign-up form on our website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is essential to ensure we offer the best possible service to you. We will not request any information that does not directly relate to how we communicate with you or assist in improving our website to continually improve our customer service. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally. This statistical data relating to our website traffic and usage and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
For more information regarding cookies, please follow this link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent your personal information. We may, however, give information about you where applicable, to other members of our group. This includes, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries, and carefully selected partners
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties for the express purposes of:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Kinetik Medical Devices Ltd