11 March 2019
Which Kinetik TENS Device is best for you?
Are you searching for a drug-free solution for your pain management?
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a safe and effective method to help ease the pain that can be caused by the stress, tension and strain of everyday life.
What is TENS?
TENS is an effective, drug free method of relieving everyday pain. By delivering small painless electrical pulses via electrodes placed on your skin, Kinetik TENS Pain Relievers block how pain signals are sent to the brain and stimulate your body to produce more of its own pain relieving chemicals called endorphins.
What conditions can TENS help with?
TENS provides pain relief for a number of different pain conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Sports strains and sprains
- Almost all muscle related injuries
Always consult with a pharmacist for advice about a specific condition.
** Please note that TENS pain relievers are not suitable for women who are pregnant or for use during labour. **
Kinetik Wellbeing TENS pain relievers are designed as a safe and easy way of relieving every day pain. Multiple stimulation and intensity settings mean you can customise managing your pain relief depending on the area of your body that is affected, and the level of discomfort.
Each model in our Pain Relief range comes with its own unique benefits and features…
But which Pain Reliever will work best for you?
We have identified the key features of each device in our pain relief range to help you determine which is best suited to your needs. Use our handy checklists to find the right one for you.
Perfect for: Pain relief for different areas of the body, varying intensity to match your pain levels, comforting massage
- Simple to use for pain relief and massage.
- Rechargeable battery (using USB cable).
- Twelve stimulation settings to provide different massage effects.
- Lightweight and portable with an easy to read large LCD display.
- Four pads and two channels with twenty intensities per channel to suit different parts of the body.
- Variable time setting from 10-60 minutes per session.
Perfect for: Pain relief on the go, use whilst you are at work or away from home
- Convenient and easily portable
- Simple and easy to use
- Wireless – no messy cables so easy to use when away from home
- Fifteen intensities
- Twenty minute timer
- Reusable adhesive gel pad
Visit the Kinetik Wellbeing website for videos and more information on the key features of all pain relievers. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions and contact a member of our team if you have any specific queries.
Header image: © Antonioguillem – stock.adobe.com
Sign up for a special 10% discount, ongoing free health and wellbeing tips, and to be the first to know about our special offers.